Spring Garden Tour
Sleepy Cat Farm
Satuday, June 3rd
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rain Date: Sunday, June 4th
About Sleepy Cat Farm:
Sleepy Cat Farm is a treasure in the center of Greenwich. A private residence is surrounded by 13 acres of unique and outstanding gardens as well as delightful architecture and sculpture.
The pathways wind through a series of garden “rooms” featuring pavilions, pools, statuary, specimen trees, shrubs and flowers. Hillsides and vistas change constantly in this landscape of creative surprises, intrigue and unexpected beauty.
Details to make your day carefree and enjoyable:
• Rain Date: Sunday, June 4th at the same times.
• Parking at Round Hill Community Church with a shuttle bus running continually between 9:45 am and 3 pm.
• The Garden will open at 10 am and close at 4 pm.
• Please take as much time as you wish to enjoy your visit.
• Snacks and beverages will be provided.
• Walking shoes are recommended to maneuver the many stone walks and steps.
• Bathrooms and water stations will be available.
• Horticultural professionals will be on site to answer questions.
• Cameras are allowed.